Monday, February 9, 2009

A Little Heads Up...

So, in case you guys didn't know, my name's Anthony Christian. I'm just a young 15 year old writer searching for a place to practice more of my short stories I've been working on. Currently, I live in the "Sunshine State," Florida. I've figured out now that I currently like it here more than I like Massachusetts, where I originally came from after 13 years. Honestly, Florida has made a huge impact on my life, and I believe I've found the real me.

Actually, not only did Florida make me find my inner lifestyle and personality, my wonder girlfriend, Brittany Lee Coletti did. I've found that I have had many so called "girlfriends" in my life, but you know what? I've never in God's name met anyone so beautiful, so passionate, and so perfect. Her and I have been dating for 5 months now, and I admit, we do argue sometimes, and it's mostly over dumb little things, but you know what? I'm going to be with this girl until the day I die. She's everything anybody can ask for and I'm glad she's all mine. Honestly, she is just like picking a luscious, red rose out of a field of blown out dandelions. I love this girl, she means the entire world to me.

In case you haven't read my about me yet, it tells you I am a writer/blogger, a photographer, and a painter. Writing has actually just became one of my hobbies. I tend to come up with fascinating short stories (in my opinion) mainly about love, horror, and suspense, some even combined. My photography has been lacking a bit lately, because maybe it's because I'm taking to many pictures of myself, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not photography. I'm very creative with most things, but lately I've just been having an artist spasm so to say. Other than writing and photography however, I am a painter. A big inspiration on me is the one and only, Alex Pardee. His art work is always fun to look at, and it's always the more creative and fascinating art work, even though it is creepy. I'm going to work on posting just about everything I work on, on this lovely website.

So, now that you've all gotten a sudden glance at what kind of person I am, from now on you can all look at my blogs, and if you want to talk, I'll be glad to, just no flirting! I'm being serious, I don't like when people know I have a girlfriend and you hoes have to start flirting! Anyways, want to add my myspace?
Here's the link:
Here's the link to my youtube:
And I am going to have a flikr soon! So be patient :]

No comments:

Post a Comment