Monday, February 23, 2009

You like to do this, don't you?

You were wandering in the streets like a cold lost puppy and sadly I wanted to go over and give you at least the slightest comfort but you didn't want anything to do with me. Instead of taking it into consideration, I tried and tried my hardest to get your attention. All I wanted was for you to glance your beautiful face in my direction for at least five seconds, but I could even get that. It's like, I was invisible; like I wasn't even on the planet Earth. If you didn't want anything to do with my why couldn't you just tell me? Are you too scared that I'd hurt myself because that IS something to be afraid over because I WOULD end my life if I couldn't be with you. I've told you before that you were my everything. Not just a piece of something, but EVERYTHING. So fuck it, you don't want anything to do with me, than leave. Just know that you'll be ending a life that could change you and make you better. Come to my arms beautiful, I can save you...

No comments:

Post a Comment