Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday, March 27, 2009

So it all started from a strum of my acoustic guitar. The soft sound of the strings brightened her face more than the sun could any day. Her smile was wider than the oceans surface, and her eyes were glistening in the soft fluorescent light; her beautiful brown eyes. The strumming became a beat; a beat of happiness and glee.
As soon as my lips opened widely, her smile grew bigger. A soft voice trembled out of my lips,
"You got the concept, it came to the conclusion, that the top floor was just an illusion, to the fact that I got this break in my back, and how I can't get it out; I can't figure out how.."
Noticing the song, it looked like she wanted to tag along, yet that look of happiness also had a strong look of concentration; she was looking straight at me the entire time. I know because everytime I would glance up after looking at the strings, making sure they were the right cords, she would still be looking at me.
My mouth didn't just hurt from singing, or making out, it hurt from smiling. Smiling because she was smiling. Smiling from nervousness. She had been the first person I had played guitar in front of. It amazed me. The feeling of it was just so great. My gut was filled with joy, and a swarm of butterflies. My leg was twitching from the nervousness, and moving to the beat. Everything was just working out how I planned; perfect.

I love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment