Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lust.

She grabbed my hand and gave a devilsh, yet adorable smirk. I couldn't help but think about sex, or so to say lust with her. My bedroom is to where she led me swiftly, yet fashionably. As the door closed softly, and the door's lock ticked, she took off my shirt, placed me on the bed, and started kissing my chest. She moved down slowly, moving her hips in the most loveliest way I've ever seen. My pants had gotten undone, yet not by her cute little hands, but by her teeth; the teeth that could leave the most marvelous love bite on my lower body. As my pants were getting undone by her teeth, I nervously took off her shirt, and undid her bra. While she was kissing my chest, she moved up slowly to my neck, and then to my lips. Our toungues slipped into each others mouths after several slow kisses. By now, all I could think about was sex. Trust me, it was a lot more than what I was thinking of at first.
After several minutes of lushious kisses, I slowly reached my hand down cautiously towards her jeans and unbuttoned then with some struggle. I turned her over quickly, yet smoothly, to where I was now on top. After doing so, we ended up both reaching down to one anothers underwear. I knew that the next step after that was what I had been thinking about the whole night; sex. Yet, the both of us were virgins; we have never had this experience before.
I could tell by the look in her eyes that she had some state of fright going on in her head. I had the same feeling. Suddenly, she pulled down my boxers. By this point, I knew what was going to happen so I reached my hand down her underwear, and with my other hand I contacted her hand and held it tightly. I slowly put one finger in, then after she felt a little more comfortable, I put two, and after she felt even more comfortable, I pulled off her underwear. I gave her a kiss, looked her in the eyes and said, "It will hurt at first, just hold my hand, everything will be ok..."

- Just to inform everyone, this didn't really happen. Haha. And the picture is of me btw. And to tell you all the truth, it was taken on accident. I accidently pressed the timer button when I was taking the picture and a noise occured outside. I guess I have an epic case of A.D.D? Lol.

4 comments:

  1. You give your nickname a whole new meaning, Ant-horny!

    I had to accept an adult content warning to read this, wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I add, the letter image that I had to type to post the comment was "cochi."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha sheri.
    I believe you might have been very horny when you wrote this, but very good i may add :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao! I wasn't horny, I just felt that I should add some "sexual" shit to my blog, and to be honest, this is the blog with the most comments. See, America<3Sex. That's also why I posted, for more comments, haha :P
    But I loled@both of you guys' comments xD

    Btw;; I just put the adult content thing there so I wouldn't get flagged D:

    ReplyDelete