Monday, June 8, 2009

Seriously,

If I see one more picture of anything Twilight related, I'm honestly going to explode. I can't stand it anymore. Robert and Kristen(Kirsten?) are such terrible actors. The love concept behind the movie sucked. I can't really say anything about the book, but all I can say is that Twilight is 100% overrated. They're only making a new movie because they know that all these teenage girls thought Edward was "hot" and most of them probably fucking masturbated to them. Not all, because I know a couple of people who aren't THAT attracted to him, but yeah. Anyways, they should have kept it as a book, and a book only. Also, I hate how they compare it to Harry Potter. I mean c'mon, Harry Potter is so much better. Anyone ever heard of "Alex Evans?" He practically looks like Harry Potter's twin for goodness sakes, and no one is going to sweat his dick?

Sorry, I just had to vent this shit out because it was pissing me off. But it helped.
Be glad to state your honest opinion, so I could either argue against, or agree with you.

1 comment: