Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 3: Not Sure Anymore

No computer, I'm on my Brothers laptop. Luckyy him, he gets a brand new laptop and I get shit. Fucking jerk. Oh well, mine better get fixed though..

Honestly, I'm not sure anymore. I tell you the sweetest things ever, and after, you'll giggle, and just blabber on about something else like I didn't even say anything. I know I've told you that "you mean everything to me" a bunch of times lately, but it's because you do. Sometimes you don't take it into consideration. I'm trying to state a point when I say it more than be sweet to be honest. I just wish you'd tell me sweet things too. It would just warm me on the inside. Also, I just hate having "odd" feelings lately with things. Like I know it was a while ago, and I'm 99% over it, but just the fact that you gave Chris your number, when you NEVER give out your number, kinda makes me think differently. I do wonder if you've done this before. I just wish you were a little more open about things like I am to you. Being open would keep a slightly healthier relationships, especially if you want things to last like me. I know it will all work out eventually. Also, if I were to get jealous, or mad in any way because of it, that's my problem. I just hope some other boy doesn't come sweeping you off your feet, and left in the dark tunnel waiting to be shanked. Just be a bit more honest with me babe, I know you can. I just don't want this to cause a problem. And to tell the truth, I'm not sad and//or mad about your honesty, I just think it needs some improving. You'll understand, and I hope you read this.
I love you <3

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I don't know you, but I've been seeing your blog name on other people's profiles, and I thought it sounded familiar, but couldn't place it.
    And then just now I was listening to Poetic Tragedy, and heard that line, and just had to share. xD
    Kudos for the great taste in music. I <3 The Used.

    ReplyDelete