Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm Worthless, and Even You Know It.

I've been smothered by my own intentions and it's tearing me apart. Everything around me is spinning. The signs god is giving me, the signs you are giving me are just going right through me. Why so? I couldn't tell you, and no one could tell me.
Why are these dreams haunting me? They have minds of their own I tell you. They make me want to suffocate my own soul, and throw my life away. Nothing runs through my sleep smoothly anymore. It's always a risk factor that ends up awakening my useless body in the middle of dusk and making me bawl. Dreams like cheating, death, and life factors are the ones that trouble me most.
Things will get better, you tell me this all the time. I trust you. I trust every action said or done by you. It amazes me how you help me. You are the cure to all of this. You're there for my rotting body. You, yes you; you know who you are, and you know that you are helping me. I hope you read this, and I hope you take it into consideration, you are my life. You can save me, I know you can...

No comments:

Post a Comment